Buy The Peak District Calendar 2021 today and enjoy immersive images printed in glorious full colour as a full A4 landscape image with an A4 space below with plenty of space to write your appointments for the month. Enjoy a new landscape photo of the Peak District every month in The 2021 Peak District Calendar, each calendar has a small hole in the centre to hang from a hook or nail.
The Peak District Calendar 2021
Only 2 left in stock
Only 2 left in stock
Buy The Peak District Calendar 2021 today and enjoy immersive images printed in glorious full colour as an A4 landscape image. There’s an A4 space below with plenty of space to write your appointments for the month ahead too. Enjoy a new landscape photo of the Peak District every month in The 2021 Peak District Calendar. Each calendar has a small hole in the centre to hang from a hook or nail.
The 12 monthly views in The Peak District Calendar include:
- January | Ladybower Dam with the plug holes beneath Bamford Edge
- February | Manifold Valley photographed from above Thor’s Cave
- March | The Knuckle Stone with the gorgeous view down towards Hathersage
- April | Stanage Edge looking back over towards Castleton
- May | Whinstone Lee Tor with Ladybower Dam beneath
- June | Millstone Edge surrounded by plenty of purple heathers
- July | Crow Chin looking back over to the Upper Derwent Valley
- August | The iconic Peak District Salt Cellar rock formation on Derwent Edge
- September | Lose Hill and the Upper Derwent Valley from Shatton
- October | Lumsdale Falls which are a lovely hidden secret near Matlock
- November | Carhead Rocks looking back towards Hathersage and Sheffield
- December | A snow-covered Edale Valley and Mam Nick
what3words in the calendar
Each month’s image has a what3words location to show you exactly where the photo was taken from. what3words have divided the world into 3 metre squares and gave each square a unique combination of three words. It’s the easiest way to find and share exact locations.
About The Peak District calendar
Tom Hodgson Photography presents a selection of images from England’s most accessible outdoor destination, the Peak District is known and loved by millions for rich experiences offering relaxation, inspiration and adventure. Discover and experience a place of contrasts and hidden gems, full of ancient customs, local food, rural traditions, festivals and events. An area of stunning natural beauty, with moors and dales, rivers and valleys, reservoirs, springs and caverns, with at its heart the Peak District National Park. Spanning four English counties in the heart of the country, the area is home to dozens of fascinating market towns & pretty villages, world-famous attractions, heritage sites and breathtaking landscapes.
Greeting cards to brighten someone’s day
Don’t forget to have a look at the range of Peak District A5 greeting cards to accompany the calendar too. They make a lovely addition to write your own personal message on these blank greeting cards, especially if you’re sending a calendar as a present.
|Dimensions||29.7 × 21 × 0.5 cm|